Video segment about me, by the school district

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger

It really made my day when I saw that I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Christina at Sea Bears Kindergarten.  Christina, thank you so much!  It was really special receiving the award from you, because I think your blog is phenomenal, especially your post about Starfall.

Here are the blog award rules:

1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.

2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)

3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award.

Seven things about myself:

1. Before I was a teacher, I was a music major for 4 years.

2. My favorite food is Mushroom Matar (an Indian dish with mushrooms and peas).

3. I have one daughter and she loves to read.

4. My husband and I do ballroom dancing together, and my favorite two dances are Salsa and Cha-Cha.

5. I miss not being able to see my students' faces.

6. Two years ago I won the Outstanding Educator Award for my county.

7. I would like to get back into doing community theatre.

Here's a list of the 15 blogs that I passed the Versatile Blogger Award to:

A Special Kind of Class
Primary Perspective
Little Learners
Kinderzoo
Look at My Happy Rainbow
Robin's Nest
Go Figure!
For the Love of Kindergarten
Planting a Kindergarten
A Little Kinder Told Me So!
KinderTastic
A Teacher's Touch
A Place Called Kindergarten
Little Warriors
Busy in K

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great comment about my site, how nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete