|The Versatile Blogger|
It really made my day when I saw that I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Christina at Sea Bears Kindergarten. Christina, thank you so much! It was really special receiving the award from you, because I think your blog is phenomenal, especially your post about Starfall.
Here are the blog award rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)
3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award.
Seven things about myself:
1. Before I was a teacher, I was a music major for 4 years.
2. My favorite food is Mushroom Matar (an Indian dish with mushrooms and peas).
3. I have one daughter and she loves to read.
4. My husband and I do ballroom dancing together, and my favorite two dances are Salsa and Cha-Cha.
5. I miss not being able to see my students' faces.
6. Two years ago I won the Outstanding Educator Award for my county.
7. I would like to get back into doing community theatre.
Here's a list of the 15 blogs that I passed the Versatile Blogger Award to:
A Special Kind of Class
Look at My Happy Rainbow
For the Love of Kindergarten
Planting a Kindergarten
A Little Kinder Told Me So!
A Teacher's Touch
A Place Called Kindergarten
Busy in K