Video segment about me, by the school district

My Teacher Stores

Browse products at my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teachers Notebook shop!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Exploring Social Media

Hi, everybody. I've been blogging here for a while now, and my husband is trying to get me to explore other social media. So to try to get the word about my blog out, I created a twitter account! I'm brand new and I don't really know what I'm doing, but if anyone does twitter, maybe we can talk and you can give me some pointers. My Twitter name is @teachingwsight. I wanted to make it @teachingwithsight, but Twitter doesn't let you have a name that long! I hope to be able to post some of my stray thoughts, ideas, and stories in between blog postings. Let's connect on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. Twitter is my GOAL this summer! I will definitely be in touch! I couldn't even tackle it until I had some more time. I am pretty slow with new things. BUT I can't wait to try it! I'll be tweeting with you soon.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete