Video segment about me, by the school district

Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July Sale

Hello everyone!  I wanted to let you all know that I've just put my entire TPT shop on sale to celebrate the 4th of July holiday!  Every product in my store is 20% off from now through Saturday (July 5), so come on over and take advantage of the discounts while they last.  If you've been to my shop before, you may notice now that I've put a lot of effort into creating great new products as well as improving existing products to give you the best quality possible.  There are also some really nice freebies there for you.  I hope you find some things you can use.

If you have any questions about my products or suggestions for new products that you'd like me to make, feel free to leave a comment here on my blog or contact me through my shop.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment